Squeaky Clean Challenge Day #20/21 – Kitchen Weekend Project
Thought you were just going to get away with cleaning out the pantry? Not so fast 🙂
- Sort through everything on countertops and tabletops. Toss if necessary, put away in the proper spot if needed.
- Spray surfaces with an anti-bacterial sanitizer, let sit before wiping down and rinsing.
- Check cupboards and drawers. Rearrange and restock if needed. Toss any old or outdated items or items you will no longer use.
- Wipe down cupboard surfaces, sink, doors, windows ledges and shelves.
- Replace shelf/drawer lining if needed.
- Vacuum, dry-mop or wash floor.
- Dust baseboards and cupboard fronts and tops. Dust or vacuum on top of cupboards if not attached at the ceiling.
- Check cookware for scratches (especially non-stick surface cookware)
- Unplug all appliances you do not use daily and store cords with appliances (ah, those pesky electric skillet type cords!) Label cords if needed.
- Wipe down stovetop, microwave and toaster oven.
- Clean oven. Soak stovetop element liners to clean.
Brand new to the MomsBudget Squeaky Clean Challenge? Click here for all the details, plus get the full list of all thirty days. Comment below when you are done with today’s task!
Leave a Reply