Squeaky Clean Challenge Day #17 – Freezer
Another one of those chores that seldom gets done except for the quick “throw out the expired milk and the funky looking veggies” cleanup.
- Check for any signs the freezer is not working at 100%
- How to test your freezer to make sure it works correctly
- Sort freezer items. Rearrange items into logical groups (ie. all the ground beef together)
- Take note if you have too much of something, and make a mental note not to buy any for a while.
- Create an inventory list of items you use commonly, such as ground beef or chicken.
- Create an inventory list of completed meals you have ready
- Freezer Inventory List Worksheet Printable
- Check dates on packages, and move oldest up front for next use.
- Throw out anything frozen that you won’t use.
- Spot-clean any spills.
- Decide a date for defrosting, if necessary, if you do not have time to do it today.
Brand new to the MomsBudget Squeaky Clean Challenge? Click here for all the details, plus get the full list of all thirty days. Comment below when you are done with today’s task!
Leave a Reply