Squeaky Clean Challenge Day #30 – Craft Supplies
Yes, even moms have their own fun things we need to sort through.
- Sort crafty items and toss anything you will not use.
- If you are missing anything to finish a project, add it to a list to get from the craft store.
- Organize into projects or craft areas (ie. all scrapbooking items together).
- Sell any excess supplies you don’t need, whether it is yarn, fabric, jewel crafting pieces, etc. eBay is a great place.
- Any completed crafts with no place to go or no one to give it to? Consider selling them on Etsy.
Brand new to the MomsBudget Squeaky Clean Challenge? Click here for all the details, plus get the full list of all thirty days. Comment when you are done!
Leave a Reply