Squeaky Clean Challenge Day #23 – Blinds & Curtains
- Clean venetian blinds. If you don’t have a special cleaner for doing these kinds of blinds, put on a pair of woollen gloves, and use your fingers between the slats to dust them.
- Clean vertical blinds using the dust brush vacuum attachment.
- Use a damp cloth to spot clean
- Wash any curtains that are washable (ones that match bedding sets can often be washed, simply check the tag for washing instructions)
- Evaluate any cloth drapes to decide whether they are due for a cleaning.
- Shop around for prices for cleaning them.
Brand new to the MomsBudget Squeaky Clean Challenge? Click here for all the details, plus get the full list of all thirty days. Comment when you are done!
Leave a Reply