Keep both your kids and your diet happy with chicken tacos.
Low Fat Chicken Tacos
- slow cooker
- 1 to 1 1/2 lbs chicken breasts boneless & skinless
- 14- oz diced tomatoes with green chilis low sodium variety
- 1 pkg low sodium taco seasoning
- preferred taco toppings skim milk cheese non fat sour cream, lettuce, etc
- In a small bowl, combine tomatoes with taco seasoning. Add chicken breasts to slow cooker, smooth side up. Pour taco mixture over top.
- Cover crock pot and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Remove from slow cooker, place mixture in warmed tortillas along with preferred toppings. Serve!