Low Carb Seasoned Chicken Crock Pot Recipe
Recommended by MomsBudget! Low Carb crockpot recipe for chicken lovers!
- slow cooker
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 4 medium zucchini sliced
- 1 medium onion peeled and sliced
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- In a crock pot, place four chicken breasts in the bottom and sprinkle evenly with half the amount of paprika.
- Add zucchini and onion, then the chicken broth.
- Add oil on top, then sprinkle with remaining paprika.
- Cover and cook on low 6-8 hours.
Leave a Reply