Low Carb Chicken Dijon Crock Pot Recipe
This low carb chicken recipe has the great taste of Dijon, perfectly seasoned and cooked in the crockpot.
- slow cooker
- 4 chicken breasts skinless
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 3 tbsp white wine or apple juice
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- In a medium fry pan, heat olive oil then saute garlic for 2-3 minutes, stirring throughout. Add chicken breasts to frypan and brown, turning frequently.
- In a small bowl, combine wine/juice, soy sauce and Dijon mustard, stirring until combined well.
- Add chicken to slow cooker and slowly pour Dijon sauce over top.
- Cover and cook on high for six hours.