Low Carb Chicken Chili Slow Cooker Recipe
If you are cutting carbs, this great chicken chili for the slow cooker will help you do just that.
- slow cooker
- 2 pounds skinless boneless chicken breast cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 3/4 cups chicken stock
- 1 small bunch scallions five or six chopped
- 4 ribs of celery - diced fine
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper - diced
- 1 clove of garlic -chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 can 10 oz. can diced tomatoes with chilis
- 1 cup water
- n skillet, heat butter and stirfry scallions, celery and red pepper. Add chicken and brown.
- In slow cooker, add stock, tomatoes, water, garlic, cumin and chili powder.
- Add chicken and veggies, stirring to combine. Cook on low for 6-8 hours.