Herbed Creamy Potatoes in Slow Cooker
Make creamy herbed potatoes in the slow cooker.
- slow cooker
- 1 large 28oz package frozen hash browns with onions and peppers preferred thawed
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese cut into 1" cubes
- 2 tsp dried Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- non-stick cooking spray
- Spray inside of slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients together, rubbing Italian seasoning between fingers to break it up when adding it to the bowl.
- Add to slow cooker and cook on low for 5-6 hours. Stir well before serving.
Leave a Reply