A Slice of Autumn Bliss: Pumpkin Pie Pudding Dessert in Your Slow Cooker
Greetings, dessert lovers and slow cooker aficionados! Are you ready to embrace the cozy vibes of autumn with a dessert that encapsulates the essence of the season? Our Pumpkin Pie Pudding Dessert Slow Cooker Recipe is here to enchant your taste buds and fill your kitchen with the warm, spiced aromas of pumpkin pie, without the fuss of traditional baking. Perfect for those crisp fall evenings, festive gatherings, or anytime you crave a spoonful of comfort, this recipe offers a delightful twist on a classic favorite. So, let’s get your slow cooker ready for a dessert journey that’s as effortless as it is satisfying!
Why You’ll Fall Head Over Heels for This Dessert
Imagine diving into a creamy, dreamy pumpkin pudding that combines all the beloved flavors of pumpkin pie with the simplicity and convenience of slow cooking. Here’s why this dessert will become an autumn staple in your home:
- Effortless Elegance: Say goodbye to rolling pie crusts and fretting over the perfect bake. This pudding delivers all the pumpkin pie goodness with a fraction of the work.
- Comfort in Every Bite: With its creamy texture and rich, spiced flavor, this dessert is like a warm hug in a bowl, perfect for satisfying your sweet tooth and warming your heart.
- Versatile Serving Options: Whether enjoyed warm from the slow cooker or chilled with a dollop of whipped cream, this pudding is a versatile treat that caters to all preferences.
Crafting Your Pumpkin Perfection: A Step-by-Step Guide
Gather Your Ingredients
- The Pumpkin Base: 1 15 oz can of solid pack pumpkin, laying the foundation for that unmistakable pumpkin flavor.
- The Creamy Elements: 1 12 oz can of evaporated milk and 2 eggs, beaten, ensuring the pudding is rich and luscious.
- The Sweet and Spicy: 3/4 cup sugar, 1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice, and 2 tsp vanilla, sweetening and spicing things up to pumpkin pie perfection.
- The Thickener: 1/2 cup buttermilk baking mix, giving the pudding its body and texture.
- The Finishing Touch: 2 tbsp melted butter, adding a hint of richness to every bite.
The Path to Pudding Bliss
Mixing It Up
- Whisk Together: In a large bowl, combine all your ingredients, whisking until smooth. This mix is about to transform into a pudding that’s the epitome of fall.
Slow Cooking Magic
- Prepare Your Cooker: Lightly spray your slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray to ensure easy serving. Pour in your pumpkin mixture, spreading it evenly.
- Cook to Perfection: Set your slow cooker to low and let the pudding cook for 6-7 hours. As it slowly cooks, the flavors will deepen, and the texture will set to a perfect, spoonable delight.
Serving Suggestions and Extra Tips
- Garnishing Glory: Serve your pumpkin pie pudding warm or cool, topped with a generous swirl of whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon or nutmeg for an extra festive touch.
- Make It Ahead: This dessert is ideal for making ahead, saving you time and hassle when preparing for guests or holiday feasts.
- Customize Your Creation: Feel free to play with the spices, adding more or less pumpkin pie spice, or even a dash of ginger or cloves to tailor the flavor to your liking.
Your New Favorite Autumn Dessert
This Pumpkin Pie Pudding Dessert Slow Cooker Recipe is not just a dessert; it’s a celebration of all things autumnal, offering a comforting, easy-to-make treat that’s guaranteed to please. Whether you’re gathering around the table with family, enjoying a quiet night in, or bringing a dish to a holiday potluck, this pudding is sure to steal the show. So, embrace the ease and deliciousness of slow cooker desserts and let this pumpkin pie pudding become a cherished part of your autumn traditions. Here’s to a season filled with sweetness, spice, and everything nice!
Pumpkin Pie Pudding Dessert Slow Cooker Recipe
- slow cooker
- 1 15 oz can solid pack pumpkin
- 1 12 oz can evaporated milk
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup buttermilk baking mix
- 2 eggs beaten
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tsp vanilla
- Combine all ingredients and pour into a slow cooker lightly sprayed with no-stick cooking spray.
- Bake in your slow cooker on low for 6-7 hours.
- Top with whipped cream if you prefer, when serving.