Many dangers lurk in the nursery, dangers you might not expect before they are able to crawl around on their own. So ensure your baby’s safety by baby proofing and making your nursery as safe as possible.
* Install covers on all electrical outlets
* Install a smoke detector in the nursery
* Ensure the crib meets with all regulations and hasn’t been subject to a recall
* Use snap on crib rail protectors if your baby chews on the crib during teething
* Keep crib away from windows and heat sources
* Always follow instructions when assembling any furniture in your nursery.
* Keep any mobiles and wall hangings out of your baby’s reach.
* Always keep the crib’s side rails in the up and locked position, even if your baby cannot sit up
* Use a monitor whenever your baby is alone in the crib