Mini meatloaves are a kid favorite too!
Mini Meatloaf Freezer Recipe
Kids love when they get individual meatloafs rather than a slice of a larger one.
- 1 cup ketchup
- 4 tbsp brown sugar packed
- 1 tsp mustard
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 3 cups Crispix cereal crushed
- 3 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp seasoning salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp fresh ground pepper
- 3 lbs lean ground beef
- Combine ketchup, sugar and mustard in a large bowl. Set aside 1/2 cup of mixture for the glazed topping and set aside. Next, add eggs, Worcestshire sauce, crushed cereal and seasonings/spices to the large bowl. Allow to stand for five minutes to allow the cereal to absorb some moisture. Add ground beef and mix well.
- Next, using muffin tins to create your mini meatloaves, press about 1/3 cup into 18 muffin tin cups. Bake in an oven preheated to 350F for 20 minutes. Remove and top each meatloaf with the glaze mixture and bake for ten minutes longer. Ensure ground beef is no longer pink and the internal temperature is at least 160F
- Allow to cool and freeze on a cookie sheet. Once frozen, transfer them to a Ziploc bag or freezer container.
On Cooking Day
- Thaw in fridge (they don't take too long to thaw). Please on foil lined cookie sheet and bake for 30 mins at 350F, or until mini meatloaves are cooked through. You can also microwave on high until cooked through, 1-2 minutes.