A simple recipe that is easy to double or triple.
Low Fat Saucy Chicken Freezer Recipe
- 1 1/2 lbs chicken breasts boneless & skinless about 6 pieces
- 1 cup sliced fresh white mushrooms
- 1 small sliced onion
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 1/2 tsp tomato paste
- 2 tbsp apple juice
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Spray a frypan with non stick cooking spray and brown chicken breasts. Place in foil freezer container. Top with mushrooms and onions.
- In a small bowl combine water, tomato paste, apple juice, paprika, salt and pepper, mixing well. Pour over chicken.
- Cover and freeze.
On serving day
- To serve, thaw overnight in refrigerator.
- Bake in 350F oven in covered foil container (or top glass casserole dish with tin foil) for 1 hour or until cooked through. Serve and enjoy.