Victims of bullies rarely will tell a parent or teacher about it until it escalates to a high level, or an adult catches the bullying in the act.
If you suspect your child may be a bully’s victim, here are some signs to watch for
* upset stomach
* faking illness
* not wanting to attend school
* missing clothing, school supplies, or other possessions
* lack of invitations to birthday parties, sleepovers and outings
* arriving home from school hungry
* arriving home from school disheveled.
Leave a Reply