Low Carb Chicken Chili Slow Cooker Recipe
If you are cutting carbs, this great chicken chili for the slow cooker will help you do just that.
- 2 pounds skinless boneless chicken breast cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 3/4 cups chicken stock
- 1 small bunch scallions five or six chopped
- 4 ribs of celery - diced fine
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper - diced
- 1 clove of garlic -chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 can 10 oz. can diced tomatoes with chilis
- 1 cup water
n skillet, heat butter and stirfry scallions, celery and red pepper. Add chicken and brown.
In slow cooker, add stock, tomatoes, water, garlic, cumin and chili powder.
Add chicken and veggies, stirring to combine. Cook on low for 6-8 hours.