Squeaky Clean Challenge Day #18 – Pantry
Ah yes, the pantry.
- Remove everything.
- Toss outdated items… and don’t forget, stuff that didn’t have a date before might carry one now (did you know Jello now has an expiry date?)
- Toss long ago opened boxes of crackers etc that have gone stale.
- If you have non-perishables that you will not use, that are not outdated, put them in a box for the food bank.
- Wipe down shelving with disinfectant and replace lining if necessary.
- Check flour etc for weevils.
- Restock shelves, keeping like things together.
- Drop off the non-perishables you don’t need at the food bank.
Brand new to the MomsBudget Squeaky Clean Challenge? Click here for all the details, plus get the full list of all thirty days. Comment below when you are done with today’s task!
Leave a Reply