Squeaky Clean Challenge Day #15 – Cookbooks!
Are you a cookbook collector? Or have you started bookmarking your favorite recipes online? Or print off your faves so you have them at a glance? Whichever your method, let’s get them all organized in record time!
- Collect all your recipe related books/boxes/papers. Sort into piles of those you use often and those you don’t. Keep the ones you use often in an easily accessible space in the kitchen. Put the ones you seldom use on another bookshelf, or even in another room.
- Sort through your loose recipes. Toss the ones you no longer want to keep or that you didn’t like.
- Those that make the cut, put into a binder or recipe box.
- If you have time, go scouting for new recipes.
- Select recipes for the week, and make your grocery list.
Brand new to the MomsBudget Squeaky Clean Challenge? Click here for all the details, plus get the full list of all thirty days. Comment below when you are done with today’s task!
Leave a Reply