Squeaky Clean Challenge Day #13 & 14 – Closet Cleaning Time!
Tired of shutting the bedroom door when you have company over? Let’s get started on the master bedroom!
- Go through clothing and shoes donate what doesn’t fit or you don’t wear
- throw out garments with stains/holes that cannot be fixed or mended
- put unused hangers in one area so you can easily find one when needed
- gather items for drycleaners
- Dust shelving – including the top one!
Brand new to the MomsBudget Squeaky Clean Challenge? Click here for all the details, plus get the full list of all thirty days. Comment below when you are done with today’s task!
Leave a Reply