Squeaky Clean Challenge Day #12 – Master Bedroom!
Tired of shutting the bedroom door when you have company over? Let’s get started on the master bedroom!
- Pick up all the clothes, and put them away, or into the laundry.
- Vacuum or dry-mop floor.
- Clean under the bed (if you store stuff under the bed, take it out, sort through as needed, dust/vacuum under the bed, then dust and return storage to under bed)
- Wash windows and mirrors.
- Dust furniture, shelving and baseboards.
- Clean window coverings if needed.
- Change bedding and fluff pillows.
- Replace pillows as needed (after two years, a pillow contains 10% dust mites and their droppings… EEEEK!!!)
- Get a laundry hamper if you do not already have one or another laundry plan in place (if you have dirty laundry on the floor, make a place for it to go instead!)
Brand new to the MomsBudget Squeaky Clean Challenge? Click here for all the details, plus get the full list of all thirty days. Comment below when you are done with today’s task!
Leave a Reply