Squeaky Clean Challenge Day #8 – The Living Room
- Do a ten-second tidy, gathering up items that really belong elsewhere in the house.
- Dust and straighten items on the mantel, coffee and end tables, clearing out anything that belongs elsewhere.
- Remove old guides, magazines, newspapers, flyers etc that can go into Recycling.
- Clean the floors.
- Clean the TV screen – you can be astounded at how much clearer the picture will be without the layer of dust! (How to prevent dust build-up on glass & televisions)
- Check sofa cushions. Spot clean or flip if needed. Straighten if necessary.
- Dust blinds, lampshades, bookshelves and all other places that accumulate dust. (Make your own Swiffer Duster reusable dusters)
Clean curtains (How to clean & wash curtains)
Brand new to the MomsBudget Squeaky Clean Challenge? Click here for all the details, plus get the full list of all thirty days. Comment below when you are done with today’s task!