Squeaky Clean Challenge Day #4 – The Home Office or Office Area
- Sort your bills, organizing by due date or type.
- Go through papers sitting on the desk, either shredding/recycling what isn’t needed or filing.
- If you are a file junkie, go through your files, and shred/recycle what you no longer need.
- File receipts, bills, manuals, and any other “keepers” you have accumulated around the house that belong in your office files.
- Check office supplies and make a list to purchase what you need (envelopes, pens, staples, stamps…)
- Keeping a recycle box or shredder close by will make it easier for you to get rid of unnecessary paper before it becomes clutter.
Brand new to the MomsBudget Squeaky Clean Challenge? Click here for all the details, plus get the full list of all thirty days. Comment when you are done!
Leave a Reply