Squeaky Clean Challenge Day #26 – Front Entrance Area
Let’s tidy up the front closet, mudroom and hallway area that always makes the front entranceway look cluttered and messy.
- Declutter and put away any stray shoes, coats, mittens, etc.
- Check and see if all the shoes still fit their owners. Donate any that are still in a good wearable condition that no longer fit.
- Put lesser worn pairs of shoes in bedroom closets instead of the hallway closet.
- Check to make sure all coats still fit and donate the ones that are in good condition (many towns have a winter coat drive for less fortunate kids)
- Consider using individual hooks or baskets for each family member for organization
- Store out of season items (ie. store sunhats in the winter; store mittens and toques in the summer)
Brand new to the MomsBudget Squeaky Clean Challenge? Click here for all the details, plus get the full list of all thirty days. Comment when you are done!