Squeaky Clean Challenge Day #10 – Bathroom Time!
You knew this one would be coming! But it is actually quite painless when you look at it. And we have many recipes for the budget-conscious mom that will help get this done without having to buy any expensive products or cleaners (yea!)
- Throw out any items that are used, such as Q-tips, face pads, wrappers, etc.
- Tidy items and disinfect countertops
- Refill soap & hand sanitizer containers
- Clean and disinfect tub/shower, sink.
- Set up for regular cleaning with a daily shower cleaner to keep in the bathroom
- Check to see if you are low on staples (shampoo, gel, toothpaste, etc)
- Wash towels, hand towels, washcloths. Don’t use fabric softener on towels so they absorb more water!
- Make your own laundry detergent
- Make your own liquid laundry detergent
- Wash toilet seat covers / toppers (the fuzzy fabric ones)
- Sanitize toilet
- Jiffy toilet bowl cleaner recipe (go to love anything that says jiffy combined with toilet cleaner!)
- Disinfect toothbrushes
- we know this gets done seldom, here’s how to disinfect toothbrushes!
Brand new to the MomsBudget Squeaky Clean Challenge? Click here for all the details, plus get the full list of all thirty days. Comment below when you are done with today’s task!
Leave a Reply