Squeaky Clean Challenge Day #5 – The Basement
- Straighten up any storage areas – close any open boxes, stack properly, label any unlabelled boxes
- Sweep and/or mop the floor
- Change furnace filter
- Remove any cobwebs (if any)
- Check for winter water damage
- Check for pest infestation (rats, spiders, ants, various other creepy crawlies etc)
- Dirt basement floor that you are struggling with? Dealing with a dirt basement floor for tips.
Brand new to the MomsBudget Squeaky Clean Challenge? Click here for all the details, plus get the full list of all thirty days.Â Â Comment below when you are done with today’s task!
Leave a Reply