Spiced up chicken with black beans and rice cooked right in the slow cooker. Saves you loads of time from creating this family favorite on the stove top instead.
Spicy Black Bean Chicken Crock Pot Recipe
This is a nice last minute recipe because you can use frozen chicken breasts without having to thaw them first.Print Rate
- slow cooker
- 2 cans black beans undrained
- 1 jar medium salsa select mild or hot depending on spiciness preference
- 1/2 cup uncooked brown rice
- 1 lb boneless & skinless chicken breasts frozen
- Place unthawed chicken breasts in slow cooker, topping with beans, uncooked brown rice and salsa. Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours. Serve with bread.