A flavorful stew recipe from Tuscany that has been adapted for the crock pot.
Tuscany Beef Stew Crock Pot Recipe
- slow cooker
- 2 lbs stew beef cut in 1" chunks
- 1 can condensed tomato soup
- 1 can condensed beef broth
- 1 can Italian diced tomatoes
- 3 lg carrots cut into 1" chunks
- 1/2 cup Burgundy wine dry red wine or water
- 1 tsp dried Italian herb mix
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 16 oz cans white kidney beans drained and rinsed
- Combine all ingredients except for the kidney beans in a slow cooker. Stir, cover and cook on low for 8-9 hours or high for 4-5 hours, or until beef is tender.
- Add kidney beans, stir and cook on high for 10 minutes or until kidney beans are hot. Serve.
Leave a Reply