An amazing slow cooker recipe for turkey.
Turkey Thighs with Cranberry Sauce Slow Cooker Recipe
Next best thing to turkey in the oven is turkey in the crockpot, complete with cranberry sauce. I love turkey and doing it in the crock pot makes it so much simpler than either doing a whole turkey in the oven or even doing a roast turkey roll. The chili gives the turkey a bit of a flavor kick and the house smells amazing while it cooks too.
- slow cooker
- 16-oz can jelly cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup bottled chili sauce
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 3 lbs turkey thighs skin removed
- Combine cranberry sauce, chili sauce, vinegar and pumpkin pie spice in slow cooker. Place thighs on cranberry sauce mixture, with the meaty side down. Cook on high for 5 hours or low for 9-10 hours. Serve.