Turkey & Sweet Potatoes Slow Cooker Recipe
Another turkey dish for sweet potato lovers - this one is perfect for when you are craving a Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner - or as an easy one to throw in the crockpot if you are stuck working on the holiday.
- 3 medium sweet potatoes peeled cut into 2" cubes
- 10 oz package frozen green beans
- 2 lbs turkey cutlets or pieces
- 12 oz jar turkey gravy
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp rosemary crushed
- pepper to taste
- In a slow cooker, place potatoes, then beans, then turkey.
- In a bowl, combine gravy, flour, parsley & rosemary until smooth, adding pepper to taste. Pour over turkey, beans, and potatoes, covering all.
- Cook for 8-10 hours on low.
- To serve, remove turkey and vegetables and use the remaining sauce as gravy.