Turkey Dinner Stuffing Slow Cooker Recipe
Who says you can't cook stuffing in the crockpot? This is great because many people don't like to cook their stuffing inside the turkey anymore for health safety reasons, and it frees up space in the oven or stovetop during holiday dinners.
- slow cooker
- 16 oz box of herb-seasoned stuffing mix
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 stalk celery thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 10 oz can of condensed mushroom soup
- 1 8 oz container sour cream
- Combine stuffing mix, onion and celery in the slow cooker. In a separate bowl, combine water, soup and sour cream, mixing well. Pour over the mixture in the crockpot, then stir to combine.
- Cook on low for 5-6 hours or high for 2-1/2 to 3 hours.
- For easier removal, spray with non-stick cooking spray before beginning.