Tuna Noodle Casserole Crock Pot Recipe
Everyone loves tuna noodle casserole, now you can make this family favorite in your crockpot.
- slow cooker
- 2 7-oz cans cans tuna
- 1 10-oz can cream of mushroom soup
- 3 chopped hard-boiled eggs
- 1/2 to 1 1/2 cups chopped celery
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup diced onions
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper
- 1 1/2 cups crushed potato chips
- In a slow cooker, combine all ingredients but 1/4 cup potato chips.
- Pour remaining chips on top, cover and cook for 5-8 hours on low setting.