Tomato Veggie Soup Recipe for Slow Cooker
A nice hot tomato soup for cold winter days.. especially after playing in the snow! Make it in the morning on high for a hearty lunch or serve as a side with supper.
- slow cooker
- 2 lbs chopped Roma tomatoes
- 3-1/2 cups beef broth make it yourself or use 2 14-oz cans
- 2 cups assorted vegetables ie. carrots celery, peppers, zucchini
- 1 5-1/2 oz can tomato paste
- 2 tsp sugar
- Combine all in the slow cooker, cover and cook on high 3-4 hours or on low for 6-8 hours.