Tomato Juice Crock Pot Recipe
Yes, you can make tomato juice in the slow cooker to get a nice deep seasoning infused into it. A much richer flavor then from juicing alone. And best of all, you can make it as spicy - or not - as you want!
- 12 large tomatoes
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp seasoning salt
- 1/4 tsp fresh ground pepper
- 1 tbsp sugar
- Wash tomatoes well, then remove cores and stems. Add to slow cooker. Cover and cook in the crock pot for 4-6 hours, until tomatoes are soft.
- Press through a sieve with a bowl underneath for juice. Stir in seasonings.
- Put juice in container with a lid, and refrigerate.
- To spice it up, you can add the optional ingredients
Leave a Reply