A great Thai dish for the slow cooker with traditional peanut sauce finishes off this dish that will turn it into a family favorite.
Thai Pork with Peanut Sauce Crock Pot Recipe
- slow cooker
- 2 lbs pork chops boneless
- ¼ cup teriyaki sauce
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- ¼ cup cold water
- ¼ cup creamy style peanut butter
- For serving:
- Cooked rice
- ½ cup green onions chopped
- ½ cup peanuts dry roasted
- Add pork chops to slow cooker. In a small bowl, combine teriyaki sauce, rice vinegar, red pepper flakes, and garlic. Slowly pour over pork chops. Cover and cook for 6 hours on low.
- Remove pork chops and chop into smaller bite-sized pieces. Strain sauce with a pasta strainer into a medium saucepan.
- In a small bowl combine cornstarch and water then slowly pour into saucepan. Bring sauce to a bowl over high heat, stirring constantly while boiling for two minutes. Add peanut butter, stirring well, then add pork, stirring until sauce covers pork.
- Serve portions of rice, topping with Thai pork & sauce mixture, then topping that with the green onions and peanuts.