Thai Curry Pork Ribs Slow Cooker Recipe
Thai curry flavor dresses up these ribs with great taste that are slow cooked and finished off with coconut milk.
- slow cooker
- 2 lbs pork ribs country-style cut to fit slow cooker
- 3 tbsp Thai red curry paste
- ½ cup coconut milk
- ½ cup coconut mill (1 cup total)
- Jasmine Rice
- Cut ribs to fit the bottom of slow cooker, top with red curry paste, spreading them on top. Slowly pour ½ cup coconut milk over the ribs.
- Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours.
- Add ½ cup coconut milk, cover and cook on low for ½ hour.
- Serve over hot Jasmine rice.