Thai Beef Slow Cooker Recipe
Thai beef can be made in the slow cooker with this easy recipe you can quickly whip up and let cook during the day.
- slow cooker
- 1 1/2 lbs beef flank steak
- 1 package baby carrots or equivelent
- 1 12- oz bottle peanut stir fry sauce
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk usually with juices dry milk or canned fruit products
- 1/4 cup shelled peanuts chopped optional
- Cut meat into stir fry sized strips. Place in the slow cooker with carrots. Pour peanut sauce over beef and carrots, ensuring beef is covered.
- Cover and cook on high for 4-5 hours or low for 8-10 hours.
- Stir in coconut milk just before serving. Top with peanuts.