Tex Mex Pork Chops Recipe for Slow Cooker
Add a little spice to boring ordinary pork chops in the slow cooker with a spicy Tex Mex flavor.
- 6 pork chops approx 3/4" thick
- 1 15 oz can Tex Mex or Mexi style chili beans
- 1-1/2 cups salsa mild or hot your preference
- 1 cup frozen corn
- Place pork chops in your slow cooker. Combine beans and salsa, and pour over pork chops. Cook on low for 5 hours or high for 3 hours.
- Stir in corn (if cooking on low, you might want to quickly heat the corn in the microwave before adding). Cover and continue cooking for half an hour.
- Serve over rice or pasta.