Get the great flavor of Teriyaki in this super easy pork roast that packs such great flavors into this slow cooker dish.
Teriyaki Pork Roast Crock Pot Recipe
- slow cooker
- 1 boneless pork shoulder roast fat trimmed cut in half (about 3-4 lbs)
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 apple juice
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp fresh ground pepper
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 3 tbsp water
- Rub brown sugar on both halves of pork roast then put in slow cooker. Pour apple juice and soy sauce over roast, then sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours or until pork is cooked through.
- Remove roast and allow to stand for 15 minutes covered with foil. Remove any fat bits from sauce. Combine cornstarch and water in a small bowl then add to sauce.
- Turn slow cooker up to high and then cover and cook for 15 minutes. Serve with sauce and rice.