Spicy Thai Chicken Slow Cooker Recipe
Thai dishes are hard to find for the crockpot, but here is a nice spicy peanut Thai dish with fresh ginger.
- slow cooker
- 8 chicken thighs skin removed
- 3/4 cup hot salsa
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger root
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Put the chicken in the slow cooker.
- In a small bowl combine salsa, peanut butter, lime juice, soy sauce and ginger root then pour over chicken.
- Cook on low for 8-9 hours, checking that chicken is no longer pink in the middle.
- To serve, remove chicken and place on a bed of rice or noodles.
- Pour sauce over, and garnish with peanuts and cilantro.