A nice tangy taste for this pork tenderloin with the great flavor of cranberry sauce used to cook this one in the slow cooker.
Spicy Cranberry Pork Tenderloin Crock Pot Recipe
- slow cooker
- 2 pork tenderloins about 1 to 1 ½ lbs each
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 12 oz jar chili sauce
- 1 can jellied cranberry sauce
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- Pat salt and pepper on pork tenderloins and place in slow cooker. Combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl, then pour sauce over tenderloins.
- Cover and cook on high for one hour, then turn slow cooker down to low, cooking for 3 more hours.
- Serve over hot cooked rice, garnish with fresh cranberries if desired.