Slow Cooker Turkey Fajitas
These easy fajitas are a breeze to throw into the crockpot and have ready for dinner time. All that is left is warming the tortillas and adding the sour cream and salsa. And turkey gives it a bit of a different flavor, or gives you something else to do with turkey during the holidays that is much different from the "same old" that gets boring pretty fast.
- slow cooker
- 2 cups chunky salsa mild, medium or hot, depending on preference
- 1 large green pepper sliced into strips
- 1 large red pepper sliced into strips
- 1 1/2 cups frozen corn thawed
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 lbs turkey cutlets sliced into strips
- sour cream for toppings
- salsa for toppings
- Combine all ingredients in the crock pot, stirring well. Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours or high for 3-4 hours.
- Warm tortillas and spoon about 1/2 cup to 3/4 cup mixture (depending on size of tortillas) onto each tortilla. Add cheese/sour cream, etc, fold and roll tortilla, and serve. Use additional salsa for dipping if desired.