Slow Cooker Pizza Crock Pot Recipe
Your kids will go crazy over this recipe for pizza in the crockpot!
- slow cooker
- 1 1/2 lbs bulk pork sausage
- 1 small onion sliced
- 28 oz can or jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 pkg pasta noodles uncooked
- 16 oz can tomato sauce
- 3/4 cup water
- 4 oz can mushrooms drained
- 16 oz pack shredded mozzarella cheese
- 8 oz pkg pepperoni chopped
- Fry sausage and onion in frypan and drain. Place one-third of this pizza mixture in the slow cooker. Then layer one-third of uncooked pasta. In a bowl, combine tomato and spaghetti sauce, mushrooms and water. Pour one-third of this mixture over noodles in the crockpot. Repeat all layers twice more. Top with pepperoni and then cheese.
- Cover and cook in low 6-8 hours.