Pineapple Chicken Slow Cooker
A tasty Hawaiian style slow cooker dinner, with plenty of pineapple to go around.
- slow cooker
- 2 18 ounce bottles barbeque sauce plain or choose a flavored one for a different taste
- 1 15 ounce can pineapple chunks with juice
- 1 green bell pepper diced
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- In a large bowl, mix together the barbecue sauce, pineapple with the juice, green pepper, onion, and garlic.
- Arrange 4 of the chicken breasts in the bottom of a slow cooker. Pour half of the sauce over the chicken.
- Then arrange remaining 4 chicken breast halves in slow the cooker. Pour second half of sauce over the top.
- Cover and cook on Low for 8 to 9 hours.
Leave a Reply