Yes, you can make chicken fajitas right in the crock pot with this fabulous take on fajitas.
Slow Cooker Chicken Fajitas
- slow cooker
- 2 lbs chicken breasts sliced into strips
- 2 cups chunky salsa pick your desired hotness
- 1 large green pepper sliced into strips
- 1 large red pepper sliced into strips
- 1 1/2 cups frozen corn thawed
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- Toppings cheese, sour cream, etc
- Combine all ingredients in the slow cooker, stirring well. Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours or high for 3-4 hours.
- Warm tortillas and spoon about 1/2 cup to 3/4 cup mixture (depending on size of tortillas) onto each tortilla. Add cheese/sour cream, etc, fold and roll tortilla, and serve. Use additional salsa for dipping if desired.