A great crab dip for parties, but can be made in the slow cooker meaning you can spend your time on more important things.
Seafood Dip Crock Pot Recipe
- slow cooker
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese
- 1 8 oz imitation crab meat chopped either packaged or fresh from deli
- 2 tbsp onion finely chopped
- 4-5 drops hot sauce
- 1 tsp paprika
- ¼ cup walnuts finely chopped
- Combine all ingredients but paprika and walnuts. Add to slow cooker and top with walnuts and paprika.
- Cover and cook for three hours on low. Serve with crackers and vegetables.
Leave a Reply