Scalloped Potatoes Crock Pot Recipe
These scalloped potatoes can be baked all day in the slow cooker, and won't get too gummy as many recipes do.
- slow cooker
- 8 medium potatoes peeled and sliced
- 1 large onion chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 can condensed cream of potato soup
- 1 cup milk
- Place potatoes and onion in a slow cooker, then add salt & pepper on top (the above ingredients are guidelines, feel free to change it to taste), then stir.
- In a bowl combine milk and soup, then pour over top of the potatoes.
- Cover and cook on high for 5-6 hours.