I am a big fan of Mexican food, but many kids don’t want to stray much from tacos and fajitas. So get your Mexican kick with this salsa chicken that you can make as spicy or as mild as you like.
You can also make your own taco seasoning with our recipe too.
Salsa Chicken Crock Pot Recipe
- slow cooker
- 4 boneless & skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup medium salsa can use medium or hot depending on desired spiciness
- 1 pkg taco seasoning
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Place chicken in bottom of crock pot. Sprinkle package of taco seasoning over top of the chicken, then top with salsa, then soup.
- Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours or until chicken is thoroughly cooked through.
- Remove insert from crock pot, then stir in sour cream. Serve over hot rice and enjoy!
Leave a Reply