Roasted Red Pepper Chicken Slow Cooker Recipe
A refined kick to chicken with roasted red pepper serving as the spiciness here in this easy slow cooker chicken.
- slow cooker
- 4 chicken breast halves boneless & skin removed
- 15 oz can black beans drained
- 12 oz jar roasted red peppers with "juice"
- 14 oz can Mexican stewed tomatoes
- 1 large onion chopped
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Place breasts in a slow cooker. In a bowl, combine beans, peppers, tomatoes, onion, salt & pepper, then pour over chicken.
- Cook on low 4-6 hours, ensuring the chicken is cooked thoroughly.
- Serve over rice or pasta.