Refried Bean Dip Crock Pot Recipe
Having friends over? Pop this into the crockpot a couple of hours ahead of time to have this great refried bean dip ready for the big game, movie night or just chilling with friends.
- slow cooker
- 1 can 20oz refried beans
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2-4 tbsp taco sauce or to taste
- Tortilla chips
- Combine all but tortilla chips in a slow cooker, making sure the taco sauce is thoroughly mixed in.
- Cover and cook on low for 2-2/12 hours.
- Serve with tortilla chips.