Perfect when you are craving barbeque but it is too cold for BBQing outside, with a nice red wine tang to it.
Red Wine Barbeque Chicken Crock Pot Recipe
- slow cooker
- 3 large boneless & skinless chicken breasts
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 1/2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1 bottle BBQ sauce
- Place chicken in crock pot. Combine water, Worcestershire sauce, red wine vinegar and cumin in a small bowl and pour over chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours.
- Drain crock pot liquid then shred chicken apart with two forks. Add barbeque sauce, stirring well. Cover and cook on low for 1 hour.
- Serve in a bun.