One of the complaints I hear is that there are no fabulous side dishes for the slow cooker. I love this, especially when red new potatoes are available from farmer’s markets to use.
Red Potatoes with Rosemary Slow Cooker Recipe
- 2-1/2 lbs red-skinned potatoes quartered
- 2 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp margarine melted
- 1/2 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp rosemary crushed
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley minced
- In slow cooker combine all ingredients except fresh parsley. Stir well and cover.
- Cook on low 7-8 hours or high 3 hours. Serve and top with parsley.